Eye Pressure Support with Mirtogenol by Life Extension
- Helps promote healthy eye fluid pressure
- Contains Mirtogenol
- Clinically tested European formula
- Helps to enhance free radical protection and reduce the oxidative environment inside the eye
- FREE U.S. Shipping
- 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
As we grow older, the fluid contained within the chambers of our eyes may gradually and imperceptibly increase. This has been shown to contribute to a host of unwanted age-related vision issues encountered by millions of aging Americans.
In a significant scientific advance, researchers have found that a proprietary blend widely available in Europe called Mirtogenol ® may effectively support eye pressure already within healthy range as you age.1
At the core of Mirtogenol's eye health-promoting power are two standardized, proprietary phytonutrient (plant-based) compounds: Mirtoselect ® European bilberry extract and Pycnogenol ® French Maritime Pine bark extract.
In a 2010 human study, Mirtogenol induced up to a 24% reduction in already-healthy eye pressure1and extracts of French Maritime Pine bark and bilberry have long been shown to promote healthy blood flow in multiple areas of the body.2-8
Eye Pressure Support with Mirtogenol may support healthy blood flow within the tiny vessels (microvasculature) of your eyes, helping to promote healthy fluid pressure inside the ocular chamber.
Pressure Support with Mirtogenol Directions
Take one capsule daily in
the morning with food, or as recommended by a healthcare
If needed, take one
additional capsule in the evening with food.
Pressure Support Supplement
Size: 1 vegetarian capsule
Servings per Container: 30
[Mirtoselect ® European Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus L.)
extract (fruit) and Pycnogenol ® Dried French Maritime Pine (Pinus
pinaster) extract (bark)]
rice flour, vegetable cellulose (capsule), L-leucine
Value Not Established
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended dose.
- Do not purchase if outer seal is
broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional
supplements, please consult with your physician if you are
undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are
pregnant or lactating.
References for Eye Pressure Support:
1. Clin Ophthalmol. 2010 May 14;4:471-6.
2. Rohdewald P. Pycnogenol, French maritime pine bark extract. In: Coates P, ed. Encyclopedia of Dietary Supplements. New York; Marcel Dekker; 2004.
3. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2009 Jul;53(7):869-77.
4. Pharmacol Res. 1995 Mar-Apr;31(3-4):183-7.
5. Arzneimittelforschung. 1991 Sep;41(9):905-9.
6. Arzneimittelforschung. 1976;26(5):829-32.
7. Phytomedicine. 2010 Sep;17(11):835-9.
8. Hypertens Res. 2007 Sep;30(9):775-80.
Mirtogenol ® is a registered trademark of Horphag Research, Ltd.
Mirtoselect ® is a registered trademark of Indena, S.p.A., Milan, Italy.
Pycnogenol ® is a registered trademark of Horphag Research, Ltd.
Pycnogenol ® is protected by U.S. patents #5,720,956 and #6,372,266 and other international patents.
These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. The products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always see your licensed health care professional for proper diagnosis and treatment.