Moisturizing Hand Smoother
- Designed to work with other OHT Peptide 3 products
- Encourages renewed collagen production
- Absorbs easily in the skin
- Detoxifies your skin while moisturizing
- No greasy after feel
- Penetrates to deep within skin, reducing wrinkles over time
- Smoothes and firms skin
- Long term Moisturizing
- Works great for both men and women
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee
OHT Peptide 3 Hand Cream - Moisturizing Hand Smoother
OHT Peptide 3 Moisturizing Hand Smoother is a comprehensive formula including apricot kernel oil, a non-greasy finely textured oil, that works immediately to help replenish the hands. OHT Peptide 3 Hand Cream also contains clinically proven Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Tetrapeptide to regenerate the upper layers of the skin, helping to reduce fine hand lines and wrinkles.
OHT Peptide 3 Moisturizing Hand Smoother Cream Active Ingredients
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Tetrapeptide: Both these two peptides are clinically proven to regenerate the upper layers of the skin by stimulating collagen production, and suppress the chemical interleukin that triggers inflammation.
- Apricot Kernal Oil: Apricot Kernal oil is a very finely textured oil that absorbs easily in your skin. Avoiding the feeling of many other oily or greasy feeling lotions.
- Green Algae: Helps reduce the appearance of aging tissue by detoxifying your skin.
- Glycerin: is a "hygroscopic" moisturizer It absorbs water from the air keeping your skin moist for a longer period of time.
3 Hand Cream Directions
Apply desired amount of OHT Peptide 3 Hand
Smoother Cream to clean dry hands as
needed. Use sparingly. OHT Peptide 3 Hand Smoother is a concentrated,
non-oily formula, which absorbs quickly in your skin. Gently massage OHT
Peptide-3 Hand Smoother into the dry areas of your skin, using a circular
motion until cream is completely absorbed. OHT Peptide-3 Hand Smoother
penetrates immediately, leaving skin youthful, smooth and silky. Massage moderate amount over wet skin for
approximately one minute. Rinse well with warm water.
DI Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl
Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin 99%,
Cetearyl Alcohol, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Wood Extract, Phellodendrom
Amurense Bark Extract, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Carthamus
Tinctorius (Hybrid Safflower) Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben,
Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Dimethicone, Caprylic
Triglycerides, Linoleic Acid, Soy Sterols, Soy Phospholipids, Carbomer,
Xanthan Gum, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Fragrance, Essential Oil Blend,
Tetrasodium EDTA, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Panthenyl Triacetate,
Chamomilla Recutita (Matrcaria) Flower Extract, Retinyl Palmitate,
Ergothioneine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Aloe Barbadensis,
Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Glycerin,Water
and Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Polysorbate 20 , Palmitoyl Oligopeptide,
Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Camellia Oleifera Extract, Grape Seed Extract,
These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. The products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always see your licensed health care professional for proper diagnosis and treatment.