ProBiotic 3 Clinically Tested Probiotic Formula
by Advanced Orthomolecular Research (AOR)
- Clinically studied for over 55 years
- Specific combination of 3 bacteria strains act synergistically as both probiotic and prebiotic
- ProBiotic 3 has been safely used in infants, seniors and during breast feeding
- Survives the stomach's acidic environment, bile acids and digestive enzymes Blocks the growth of pathogenic bacteria
- Contains the Clostridia class of gut bacteria that can protect against food allergies
- FREE U.S. Shipping
- 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Probiotic 3 Supplements
Probiotics are living microscopic organisms, or microorganisms, that scientific research has shown to benefit your health. There's also evidence that probiotics help maintain a strong immune system.
The following are symptoms that probiotics may help treat:
- Gas, Bloating and Indigestion
- Diarrhea and/or Constipation
- Food Allergies
- Candida Yeast Infections
- Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- Skin problems such as Acne, Eczema and Psoriasis
- Frequent Colds and Flu
Although associated with spoiled food and infections, not all bacteria are harmful. As humans, we carry more bacterial cells than human cells. Most of these bacteria are found in our gastrointestinal tract where billions of bacteria reside in a delicate equilibrium that is essential to our health. This mutually beneficial relationship between "good" bacteria and the human body is important for the health of our immune system, to help reduce inflammation and for a healthy gastrointestinal tract. These essential microorganisms make up the intestinal flora, which is necessary for digestion and produces several important nutrients from otherwise indigestible foodstuffs.
ProBiotic 3 - For The Relief of Indigestion, Bloating,
Gas, Intestinal Discomfort and More
Not all probiotics are created equal.
There are many different types of probiotic supplements and digestive
health supplements available on the
market today. Most have multiple strains of "good" bacteria in
the formulas, but the majority have not been studied in combination with
one another. These products have been formulated with the theory that
"more is better", when in reality, these numerous ingredients
may actually be working against each other. Worse yet, the way they work
together may be negatively alter intestinal flora.
ProBiotic 3 by AOR (Advanced Orthomolecular
Research) is a probiotic formula containing Bio-Three. Bio-Three is a
probiotic researched, developed and manufactured by TOA Pharmaceutical
Company of Japan since 1941; that's over 70 years of success!
ProBiotic 3 contains three unique strains
of bacteria that work together so effectively that each promotes the
prolonged life and duplication of the others:
- Streptococcus faecalis S. faecalis is a natural resident of the human gastrointestinal tract
that produces lactic acid as a byproduct of carbohydrate fermentation.
Lactic acid reduces the gastrointestinal pH thus preventing the growth
of harmful bacteria.
- Clostridium butyricum C. butyricum is also a natural resident of the human gastrointestinal
tract and breaks down dietary fiber into several beneficial nutrients
one of which is butyric acid. Butyric acid is an important source of
nourishment for the colonocytes (the cells of the lower
gastrointestinal tract) and reduces inflammation and intestinal
permeability. Clostridium butyricum is part of the Clostridia class of
gut bacteria that can protect against food allergies (see article for
- Bacillus mesentericus B. mesentericus supports the growth of S. faecalis and C. butyricum as
well as the growth of several strains of the beneficial
The Probiotic 3 Advantage
- Survives the stomach's acidic
environment, bile acids and digestive enzymes
- Blocks the growth of pathogenic bacteria
- Colonizes the intestines effectively
- Clinically studied for over 55 years!
(with over 30 clinical studies in Japanese and English)
- Three human strains
- Probiotic 3 is proven non-pathogenic
- Specific combination of 3 strains that
truly act in a synergistic manner as both probiotic and
prebiotic. Prebiotics are natural, non-digestible food
ingredients that are linked to promoting the growth of helpful
bacteria in your gut. They act as a fertilizer to promote the growth
of many of the good bacteria in the gut. They are not affected by
heat, cold, acid or time.
- Patented Japanese product widely used in
hospitals and pharmacies throughout Asia
- Proven health benefits from reducing
allergies, improving immunity, fighting colds and flu, reducing
intestinal symptoms of bloating, constipation and reducing traveler's
and antibiotic-induced diarrhea as well as being a proven detoxifier
- Safely used in infants, seniors and
during breast feeding
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adults take 3 capsules per day in divided doses between meals, or as directed by a qualified health care practitioner.
Size: 3 capsules
Value Not Established
Other Ingredients: Lactose, potato starch, polyvinyl alcohol,
polyvinylpyrrolidone. Capsule: hypromellose.
AOR guarantees that no ingredients
not listed on the label have been added to the product. Contains
no wheat, soy, gluten, corn, nuts, eggs, fish or shellfish.
These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. The products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.