Leptin Activator Homeopathic Spray - by Essential Source
- Homeopathic spray helps control sugar, salt and fat cravings *
- Helps decrease the desire to overeat *
- Helps reduce age-related fat gain *
- Promotes improved metabolism *
- Can enhance energy and sleep *
- Gluten-free and Vegan
- Contains no caffeine or stimulants
- Free US Shipping
Leptin (often referred to as the fullness hormone) activates signaling pathways which tell the body it is full, and suppresses other pathways which stimulate appetite. If taken when the urge to snack arises, it is designed to help reduce the urge to eat. When taken before meals it reduces the inclination to overeat. Leptin is ideal to help control food cravings. Leptin circumvents "leptin resistance".
When a bio-electric signal is conveyed via the neural system to the leptin cell receptor sites in the brain the blood brain barrier is circumvented,thus avoiding leptin resistance. This signaling action is able to trigger the positive response to suppress hunger urges, convey a sense of fullness, and control cravings.
Leptin Activator by Essential Source - Label Information and Ingredients:
- Take 3 sprays under tongue 5 to 30 minutes before meals or when the urge to snack arises. Repeat if necessary. Have
mouth clear of food or drink at least 20 minutes before and 5 min after
to allow for signaling. For maximum effectiveness take 3 times daily for the first 3 weeks to enhance appetite control.
- If you are pregnant or nursing, seek the advise of a healthcare professional before using this product.
- Store between 50 and 85 degree Fahrenheit and away from sunlight, microwaves, computer, and X-Rays.
|Supplemental Facts - Leptin Activator by Essential Source
|Serving Size: 3 sprays. Servings per container: 140
|Homeopathic Recombinant Human Leptin 6C, 30C, 200C
Other Ingredients: Purified Water 100%, Potassium Sorbate & Citric Acid as a
* These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. The products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always see your licensed health care professional for proper diagnosis and treatment.