Kegel Exercise Device
- The original progressive resistance Kegel exercise device
- Helps strengthen PC muscles
- FREE U.S. Shipping
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee
Do you have frustrating and embarrassing "accidents" when you laugh, cough or sneeze?
Are you trying to alleviate a uterine prolapse, a bladder prolapse (cystocele), or a rectocele problem?
Have you lost some of thesatisfaction you once hadduring intimacy?
You are not alone...
Millions of women suffer the distressing and disheartening affects of incontinence, prolapse, and intimacy issues due to weakened pelvic floor (Kegel) muscles. Many woman are even forced to limit theiractivities due to these problems
Don't Suffer Needlessly....
Many factors affect the condition of a woman's pelvic floor muscles (also known as PC or Kegel muscles) including childbirth and the process of aging. As these muscles weaken (or relax) the result is urinary stress incontinence, a problem that is estimated to affect the quality of life of millions of women today.
What is the answer? Exercise to strengthen and tone the Kegel muscles counteracts this problem and is the answer for other conditions as well:
- Treats and prevents urinary stress incontinence
- Significant improvement reported by many for urge incontinence
- Significantly enhances sensitivity and response during intimacy
- Promotes easier childbirth
- Facilitates quicker postpartum recovery
- Helps treat uterine (or vaginal ) prolapse (a descent or herniation of the uterus into or beyond the vagina), without surgery
- Helps treats cystocele (also called bladder prolapse which occurs when the wall between a woman's bladder and her vagina weakens and lets the bladder droop into the vagina) without surgery
- Helps treat rectocele (a bulging or protrusion of part of the rectum into the vagina), without surgery
- Ease menopausal symptoms such as vaginal dryness and atrophy
Kegel exercises - when done properly - can significantly improve these conditions. Experts have been urging women to do Kegel exercises for years. However, studies indicate that women aren't doing them. Why not? Because many women don't know where the Kegel muscles are and most don't know if they're exercising them properly.
TheKegelMaster solves that and more. TheKegelMasterprovides women with the feedback they need to know they are using the correct muscles while providing the added benefit of resistance training - the most efficient method of toning any muscle.
What Is the KegelMaster and How Does It Work?
The KegelMaster is a progressive resistance vaginal exerciser designed to perfect the pelvic floor exercise called "the kegel". Regular use of theKegelMastersignificantly increases vaginal muscular strength and blood circulation to the vaginal region. This innovative device helps women to strengthen their pubococcygeal muscles, also known as "PC muscles", which form a hammock or sling underneath all the pelvic organs and which are responsible for 1) controlling the flow of urine, 2) supporting the bladder, uterus and rectum, and 3) contracting during sexual orgasm.
The KegelMaster relies on the basic principles of progressive resistance exercise which is essential in reconditioning weakened muscles. Progressive resistance is the type of exercise most commonly taught in medical and rehabilitation facilities, health clubs and sport gyms. The goal of using the KegelMaster is to strengthen vaginal muscles which typically weaken from childbirth, lack of use, age, hormone fluctuations, neurological disorders and other causes.
Features of the KegelMaster:
- Doctor Recommended
- Adjustable Resistance
- Uses Progressive Dynamic Resistance
- Natural, PROVEN treatment
- Convenient to use
- Results in as early as 2 weeks
- Easy to Use
- Easy to clean
- Lasts a lifetime
Benefits of the KegelMaster:
- Effective Treatment for Stress Incontinence
- Greatly Improves sensitivity (and thereby - response) during Intimacy
- Helps you isolate the correct muscles
- Healthcare provider may reimburse purchase price
- Strengthens Pelvic Floor Muscles
- Guaranteed Satisfaction
- Discreet In-Home Treatment
- Can prevent the need for surgery
- Helps the pelvic floor muscles recover more rapidly after childbirth
Learn more about the KegelMaster. You'll be glad you did.
Read over the information contained in our website by browsing through the related KegelMaster pages here on our website. Yes, there is a lot of information on the KegelMaster, but we want you to make an informed decision. After all, this may be the best investment you will ever make toward improving the quality of your life.
With your KegelMaster purchase, you'll receive:
- One KegelMaster Vaginal Exercise Device with a 4 spring set
- Free US shipping
- Free informational DVD video
- One instruction brochure
- 100% Satisfaction money back guarantee for 90 days
- Lifetime warranty on workmanship and materials
- Your KegelMaster kit will be shipped in discreet packaging within 24 hours (M-F).
- And, as with all purchases from HerAnswer.com, you'll receive our sensitive and dependable service.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU: If you purchase the KegelMaster from HerAnswer.com and you are not satisfied with the results,you may return it within 90 days for a prompt refund.
HerAnswer.com is committed to helping you reach your goals.
Order the KegelMaster. What do you have to lose?
For more information, click here.
These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. The products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always see your licensed health care professional for proper diagnosis and treatment.