Spray on Hair Inhibitor
Also available: Ultra HairStop Remover and Ultra HairStop combo.
- Slows the regrowth of unwanted hair
- Can keep hair from growing back for up to 6 weeks
- Convenient spray-on inhibitor and optional wipe-on hair remover
- Application is easier and cleaner than hot wax or razors
- Can be used on any part of body including bikini and facial area
(Keep away from broken skin, eyes, inside ears and nose)
- For both men and women
- No rash or burn to the skin when used as directed
- Contains Vitamins C and E and Aloe Vera
- FREE U.S. Shipping
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee
Bathing Suit Season is Here!!
No more razor burn, nicks, or stubble with Rozge Ultra HairStop Inhibitor Spray! Made in the USA.
Ultra Hair Stop, Professional Formula, is formulated to slow the re-growth of unwanted hair for both men and women. Wipe on the optional Ultra HairStop Hair Remover, wait for a few minutes, and then wipe off. Follow by spraying on the Ultra Hair Stop Inhibitor to slow the re-growth of hair. The Inhibitor is formulated to keep hair from growing back for up to 6 weeks and is the finishing touch to hair removal. Could it be any easier to have a beautiful hair-free body?
- Use immediately after hair removal with the Ultra HairStop Remover. Massage into the skin until completely absorbed. Do Not use other products before applying HairStop. Do Not rinse off. For best results, apply HairStop twice a day for the first week, once a day for the second week and 2 to 3 times a week thereafter.
- Purified Water, Aloe Vera Gel, Glycerin,
Polysorbate-20, Green Tea Extract, , Chamomile Recutita Extract, Achillea
Millefolium Extract, Symphyturn Offinale Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage)
Extract, Phenoxyethanol, D-Alpha
Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C),
Sodium benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Fragrance.
For more information,
These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. The products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always see your licensed health care professional for proper diagnosis and treatment.