Eye Treatment Cream
- New, Improved, More Powerful
- Reduces puffiness and dark circles
- Brightens and firms the skin in the eye area
- Significantly reduces fine lines and crows feet
after 2 hours
- Lifts sagging upper eye lids
- Repairs damaged skin in the eye area
- Light, greaseless formula absorbs quickly
- Great for both men and women
- FREE Standard U.S. Shipping
- 90 day 100% satisfaction guarantee
Peptide 3 Intensive Eye Treatment
comprehensive formula in OHT Peptide 3 Intensive Eye Treatment Cream works
immediately to help brighten and firm the skin in the delicate eye area, as
well as minimizing signs of stress, fatigue, and aging. OHT Peptide 3
Intensive Eye Treatment Cream is designed to treat dark eye circles and
puffiness. OHT Peptide 3 Eye Cream has a light, greaseless formula
that absorbs quickly into the skin.
play a vital role in the skin's healing process. Found naturally in the body,
these proteins signal when damaged skin is in need of repair. Studies have demonstrated
that peptides cause significant decrease in facial lines, and may improve the
appearance of age spots, dark under-eye circles, and skin firmness. Peptides
have also been shown to speed the skin's healing process.
Peptide 3 Revitalizing Brightening Intensive Eye Treatment Key Ingredients
- Haloxyl: Clinically proven to
flush blood originating pigments responsible for dark circle coloration,
thereby brightening under-eye skin.
- Acquacell: Provides 24 hour skin
hydration with one application. Significantly reduces fine lines and
crows feet after two hours.
- Beautifeye: Demonstrated to have a
lifting action on sagging upper eyelids. Fades dark circles,
puffiness, and appearance of crows feet.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide: Fills in wrinkles from
the inside, for both wrinkles on the forehead and crows feet for visibly
smoother and plumper skin.
For more information, click
These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug
administration. The products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat,
cure or prevent any disease. Always see your licensed health care professional
for proper diagnosis and treatment. These results are atypical your results may