With Omega 3 and Astaxanthin
- Contains high amounts of astaxanthin - a powerful antioxidant
- Delivers a potent 500 milligrams of purified Krill Oil in every easy to absorb soft gelatin capsule
- Rich source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Does not contain the aftertaste associated with fish oil
- Possible Cardiovascular, Cholesterol, Arthritis, and Brain Health Benefits
- FREE U.S. Shipping
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee
Krill Oil comes from small shrimp like crustaceans that live in the colder regions of the ocean such as the Anartic regions. Krill oil is similar to fish oil in that it is a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids (DHA and EPA). In addition to Omega-3, Krill oil also contains a powerful antioxidant called astaxanthin - which comes from the algae that they eat. In fact, studies have shown that krill oil has a much higher antioxidant (ORAC) value than fish oil.
Studies involving krill oil are fairly limited, but at least one study of 120 people showed that Krill Oil was much more effective at fish oil at balancing cholesterol levels. One study in the Journal of the American College of Nutrition concluded that krill oil was helpful for reducing inflammation and arthritis symptoms. Other studies seem to support cardiovascular health, improved brain health, and anti-aging benefits.
These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. The products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always see your licensed health care professional for proper diagnosis and treatment.