1 for $39.00 ($39.00 each)
3 for $105.00 ($35.00 each)
6 for $189.00 ($31.50 each)
Antioxidant N-Acetyl-Carnosine Eye Drops
- Can-C Eye Drops contain a unique form of N-acetylcarnosine (1.0%), shown in animal and human clinical trials to help reduce, slow and even reverse the occurrence of senile cataracts
- Shipped from the U.S with fast U.S. delivery.
- New Packaging - New Can-C Eye Drop product box contains Can-C/IVP (Innovative Vision Products) hologram tape to confirm authenticity.
- Each box contains 2 bottles - 5 ml ea
- FREE U.S. Shipping
- 90 day 100% satisfaction guarantee
Can-C Eye Drops
Can-C Eye Drops contain a unique form of N-acetylcarnosine (1.0%), shown in animal and human clinical trials to help reduce, slow and even reverse the occurrence of senile cataracts.
Can-C eye drops are the original N-acetylcarnosine (often shorted to NAC) non-invasive, antioxidant lubricant eye drop formula developed by the patent holders Innovative Vision Products (IVP). IVP was founded by the principle researcher of carnosine from the Helmholtz Eye Institute in Moscow, Dr. Mark Babizhayev. We ship our Can-C Eye Drops directly from California. Authentic Can-C Eye Drops are formulated and distributed by Profound Products. The Can-C box shows "Approved by Innovative Vision Products (IVP)", contains hologram tape showing "CAN-C and IVP", and is shrink wrapped.
Suggested Use: Two Can-C Eye Drops into the affected eye twice daily is the ideal. There should be no added benefit in exceeding this amount. You may wish to continue occasional use of N-acetylcarnosine eye-drops after the reduction/reversal of the cataract to prevent any re-occurrence. As a preventative measure, two drops into both eyes once a day may be used.
For additional information click here