2 for $55.90 ($27.95 each)
3 for $80.85 ($26.95 each)
- No antibiotics - Does not destroy friendly bacteria
- Rapid results in as little as 24-48 hours
- For approximately 90% of all UTIs (E.Coli based)
- All natural - Organic - Non-GMO - No known side effects. Contains NO synthetics.
- Can be used during and after use of vaginal or urinary tract infection treatments or surgery.
- Safe for children and pregnant women
- No prescription necessary. For men and women.
- Good for long-term preventative use
- 1-2 Business Day US Express shipping for D-Mannose is available for $24 (Order by 10 am Pacific Time. Delivery not available on Sundays or holidays)
- FREE U.S. Shipping
- 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Prevents and treats E. Coli urinary tract infections (E. Coli infections make up about 90% of urinary tract infections) without antibiotics. UTI Edge D-Mannose is all natural and organic with no known side effects. It contains no synthetics. Contains 100% pure D-Mannose (extracted from corn).
How D-Mannose Compares to Antibiotics
Antibiotics kill unwanted micro-organisms, but they can also kill many friendly micro-organisms. Many different bacteria that live within our digestive system are essential for proper digestion and good health. By contrast, D-Mannose (available OTC, or over-the-counter) does not kill bacteria. It simply helps to flush E.coli out of the urinary tract. As an extra bonus, D-Mannose actually tastes good!
Why Buy UTI Edge D-Mannose
There are basically two ways to extract D-Mannose, naturally and chemically. The chemical process is usually less expensive and can involve the use of formaldehyde or aniline. UTI Edge D-Mannose uses the more expensive natural process to extract 100% pure D-Mannose from corn.
100% pure D-Mannose (extracted from corn).
One bottle (90 capsules) of D-Mannose should treat 3 to 4 individual infections or, if it is just used for prevention purposes, last approximately 1 to 1-1/2 months.
1 serving is 2-3 capsules (1.0 to 1.5 grams) taken with at least 6 ounces of water.
To Treat an Infection:
Day 1: 1 serving with 6 ounces of water every 2 hours, 7 servings maximum.
Day 2: 1 serving with 6 ounces of water every 3 hours, 5 servings maximum.
Day 3: 1 serving with 6 ounces of water every 4 hours, 3 servings maximum.
For prevention and maintenance: 1 serving daily with 6 ounces of water.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. The products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always see your licensed health care professional for proper diagnosis and treatment.