Natural, Safe, and Clinically Proven To Obtain and Maintain Healthy Cholesterol and Triglyceride Levels
- Designed to Lower cholesterol & triglyceride levels naturally*
- Contains PMFs and Tocotrienols - Powerful compounds that provide antioxidant effects in the body as well as assist in the reduction of cholesterol.
- Powerful soft gel formula is more bioavailable than powder-filled capsules or tablets*
- Can be a natural alternative to statin drugs*
- No harmful side effects*
- FREE U.S. Shipping
- 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Concerned about high cholesterol and triglycerides?
You are not alone. Cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of death in America. High cholesterol and triglyceride levels often indicate an increased risk of cardiovascular or heart disease. The American Heart Association's Cholesterol Education Program recommends that people maintain low levels of LDL (low density lipoprotein) cholesterol (also known as "bad" cholesterol) since high levels may be a factor in cardiovascular disease.
HLO Healthy Lipid Optimizer works naturally to balance and maintain cholesterol and triglyceride levels in a normal healthy range. It's active ingredients, after 12 years of research and clinical trials, have proven it's effectiveness in significantly reducing total cholesterol, LDL, and triglyceride levels.*
As we grow older, our livers lose their ability to maintain a proper balance between HDL (good) and LDL (bad) cholesterol.HLO Healthy Lipid Optimizer's patented formula works synergistically with the liver to promote healthy total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, and triglyceride levels. In addition,HLO Healthy Lipid Optimizer's formula is a powerful antioxidant with numerous heart health benefits that help control anti-inflammatory responses.*
Why HLO Healthy Lipid Optimizer?
HLO works by actually interfering in the production & synthesis of disease-causing, bad cholesterol in the liver. This process is unlike other products that only attempt to block the absorption of bad cholesterol in the gastrointestinal tract.*
- HLO Healthy Lipid Optimizer contains PMFs and Tocotrienols - Powerful compounds that provide antioxidant effects in the body as well as assist in the reduction of cholesterol.
- HLO Healthy Lipid Optimizer is safer than statin drugs, the common treatment for CVD, which can lead to liverproblems, muscle ache and weakness, and nerve damage.
- HLO Healthy Lipid Optimizer is more effective than the common dietary supplements used for reducing cholesterol.
- Scientifically backed by three separate clinical trials, HLO Healthy Lipid Optimizeris proven to be effective.
- HLO Healthy Lipid Optimizer in softgels is extensively more bioavailable than HLO in other formulations.
Sytrinol is a registered trademark of KGK Synergize. Use and composition of this proprietary formula is protected by U.S. patents #6,251,400 & 6,239,114 and international patents.
Take one capsule twice daily before meals or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Keep out of reach of children
Pregnant or lactating women and people who are under medical care or are taking prescription medication should consult a healthcare professional before using this product.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel Capsule
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Allowance
|Sytrinol TM 150mg
(proprietary blend of natural citrus and palm fruit extract)
|**Daily Value Not Established
Other ingredients: Olive oil polyphenols, gelatin, purified water, natural orange flavor, titanium dioxide, chlorophyline, riboflavin colorant (for imprint)
Sytrinol TM is a registered trademark of KGK Synergize. Use and composition of this proprietary formula is protected by U.S. patents #6,251,400 & 6,239,114 and international patents.
- Kurowska EM et al. Modulation of HepG2 cell net apolipoprotein B secretion by the citrus polymethoxyflavone, tangeretin. Lipids. 2004 Feb;39(2):143-51
- Watkins T, Lenz P, et al. gamma-Tocotrienol as a hypocholesterolemic and antioxidant agent in rats fed atherogenic diets. Lipids. 1993 Dec;28(12):1113-8
- Kurowska EM, Manthey JA. Hypolipidemic effects and absorption of citrus polymethoxylated flavones in hamsters with diet-induced hypercholesterolemia. J Agric Food Chem. 2004 May 19;52(10):2879-86
- Shils, M.E., Olsen , J.A., and Shike, M. Modern Nutrition in Health and Disease: 8th Edition, 1994
- Graff, J.L., Gropper, S.S., and Hunt, S.M. Advanced Nutrition and Human Metabolism: 2nd Edition. 1995
* These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. The products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always see your licensed health care professional for proper diagnosis and treatment.