New, Improved Formula!
A Natural Dietary Supplement for Heartburn Relief
1 for $42.00 ($42.00 each)
3 for $118.50 ($39.50 each)
6 for $222.00 ($37.00 each)
- Developed by Dr. Ricardo de Souza Pereira in Brazil
- Now with Melatonin and made in the USA
- Can help with acid indigestion and heartburn
- Powered by Tripiradol - a proprietary blend of Tryptophan, Vitamin B12, Methionine, Vitamin B6, and Folic Acid
- Gluten free
- Vitamin B6 helps the body turn food into energy
- Folic acid is required for DNA synthesis and cell division process
- Vitamin B12 is essential for DNA synthesis, cellular energy and immune system
- FREE U.S. Shipping
- 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Protexid ® is the same product developed to help with acid indigestion by
Dr. Ricardo de Souza Pereira in Brazil.
- Journal of Pineal Research Study (PDF) Regression of gastroesophageal reflux disease symptoms using dietary supplementation with melatonin, vitamins and aminoacids: Comparison with omeprazole (researchgate.net)
- PubMed Article. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16948779
- World Journal of Gastrointestinal Pharmacology article (October 6, 2010) Which is the best choice for gastroesophageal disorders: Melatonin or proton pump inhibitors? (wjgnet.com)
As a dietary supplement, take one to two capsules 15 minutes after dinner on a full stomach or as directed by your healthcare professional. Results may take 4-6 weeks.
Pregnant women, nursing mothers, and children under 10 years old should consult a pharmacist and/or a physician before using. May cause drowsiness.
Proprietary Blend - Tripiradol - Consists of: Tryptophan, Vitamin B12, Methionine, Vitamin B6, and Folic Acid
Serving Size 1 Capsule
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin B6||50 mg||2,941|
|Folic Acid||614 mcg||256|
|Vitamin B12||9 mcg||375|
|Magnesium (as Magnesium Phosphate)||28 mg||7|
* Daily value not established
Other ingredients: Gelatin capsule, rice flour.
These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. The products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always see your licensed health care professional for proper diagnosis and treatment. These results are atypical your results may vary.