By Life Extension. Eye Drops containing N-Acetyl-Carnosine
- Contains N-acetylcarnosine
- Alternative to Can-C
- With two proven lubricants that are FDA-approved for eye use without irritation
- Each box contains two 5 ml vials
- FREE U.S. Shipping
- 90 day 100% satisfaction guarantee
As we get older, our eyes become vulnerable to a variety of insults that can cause irritation, dry eye, and structural problems.
Applying lubricating eye drops several times a day can alleviate discomfort.
The Brite Eyes III formula contains two proven lubricants (hydroxypropyl-methylcellulose and glycerin) that are FDA-approved for ophthalmic use without irritation. The Brite Eyes III formula also contains the antioxidant N-acetyl-carnosine, which helps protect the active ingredients against glycation. A box of Brite Eyes III eye drops contains two individual vials that hold five milliliters each. This type of packaging in two individual vials reduces the risk of bacterial contamination. And having two vials also makes it convenient for consumers to keep Brite Eyes III readily accessible at home, in the office, purse or pocket ... or anywhere access to soothing eye drops is needed.
Brite Eyes III Eye Drops is an alternative to Can-C Eye Drops. Brite Eyes III contains the key ingredient in Can-C, the antioxidant N-acetyl-carnosine.
The Brite Eyes III formula also contains two proven lubricants (hydroxypropyl-methylcellulose and glycerin) that are FDA-approved for ophthalmic use without irritation.
Brite Eyes III Eye Drops Dosage and Use
- One or two drops in each eye 1-4 times per day or as directed by a physician.
- A slight stinging may occur when the eye is very dry or the pH of the eye is different from the solution, this slight stinging should dissipate within a few seconds, but normally this will not happen.
- Discard 30 days after opening each container.
- If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more then 72 hours, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use.
Brite Eyes III Eye Drops Ingredients: Active ingredients: Glycerine (lubricant) 1% Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (lubricant) 0.15%. Inactive Ingredients: Boric Acid, Citric Acid, N-Acetyl-Carnosine (NAC), Potassium Bicarbonate, Purified Benzyl Alcohol, and Sterile Water.
Reprinted with permission of Life Extension
These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. The products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always see your licensed health care professional for proper diagnosis and treatment.