- Contains Dr. Pierpaoli's original formula of melatonin, zinc, and selenium (Melatonin Zn Se)
- Can help with occasional insomnia
- Can help mitigate effects of jet lag and maintain healthy sleeping patterns
- FREE U.S. Shipping
- 90 day 100% satisfaction guarantee
Melatonin benefits our body by regulating our awake and asleep times (circadian rhythms), which in turn lets our body find time to repair damaged cells and allows us to switch off mentally. Importantly, restful sleep can help the body get rid of harmful free-radicals and repair damaged cells.
By adding Zinc and Selenium with the Melatonin supplement, the restoration of body and mind is rendered even more effective. Selenium is a trace element that can help reduce oxidative damage. Zinc is an important trace enzyme in the body. When the body is at rest, these vital trace elements can best repair cells.
Also, based on a 2005 research study*, supplementing daily with melatonin (along with zinc and selenium) may help stabilize and even improve vision for those with either wet or dry age-related macular degeneration (ARMD).
Melatonin MZS (ZnSe) tablets are developed by Melatonin expert, Dr. Pierpaoli. They are manufactured in Italy and only contain pharmaceutical grade melatonin.
* http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1196/annals.1356.029/abstract Changxian Yi, Xiaoyan Pan, Hong Yan, Mengxiang Guo, Pierpaoli, W. Effects of Melatonin in Age-Related Macular Degeneration. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 2005;1057:384-392.
Take one Melatonin MZS tablet before bedtime, ideally between 10 PM and 11 PM.
|Melatonin MZS Supplemental Facts|
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 60
|Main Ingredients for Melatonin MZS||Amount Per Serving||% Daily Allowance|
|*Daily Value Not Established
Other Ingredients: Avicel, Mannitol, Povidonum, and Magnesium Sterate.
Note: Keep in cool, dark conditions, out of the reach of children and consume before the end of the expiration date. Not for use by pregnant or lactating women.
These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. The products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always see your licensed health care professional for proper diagnosis and treatment. These results are atypical your results may vary.