Roll-On Application for Relief of Back and Neck Discomfort
- Convenient, no-mess roll-on application topical cream for pain relief
- Great for tension headaches
- Contains highly potent ingredients including Cramp Bark, White Willow Bark, St. John's Wort, Arnica Montana, Comfrey, Peppermint Leaf, and Lavender Bud
- All-natural herbal solution for neck discomfort and headaches
- 90 day satisfaction guarantee
Just about all of us will experience short-term or chronic neck discomfort and headaches during our lives. The causes vary - a poor mattress, incorrect posture, muscle tension, sudden movements or stress. Nature's Rite Back & Neck Relief is an herbal roll-on lotion for the temporary relief of back and neck discomfort caused by muscular tension and nerve irritation.
All you have to do is apply the lotion liberally over the pained area! That's it! Nature's Rite Back and Neck Relief contains no extracted menthols so it won't sting or smell strong. It's NON-GREASY and water based on effective absorption into the skin. PLUS, it's all natural!
Some of the traditional uses of the herbal ingredients on Natures Rite Back & Neck Relief are:
- Cramp Bark, Lavender Bud, and Peppermint - Aid in the relaxation of the skeletal muscles that causes back and neck discomfort.
- St. John's Wort - Supports muscles to quiet over-active and irritated nerves to reduce discomfort signals.
- Arnica Montana and White Willow - Act as analgesics to help the body reduce discomfort.
- Comfrey and Arnica - Support tissue repair.
For external use only. Apply as needed to areas of back and neck discomfort. For tension headaches, apply liberally to the back of the neck and shoulders.
Cramp Bark, White Willow Bark, St. John's Wort, Arnica Montana, Comfrey, Peppermint Leaf, and Lavender Bud.
Nature's Rite Back and Neck Relief - Packaging - 3.0 ounce bottle.
These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. The products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always see your licensed health care professional for proper diagnosis and treatment. These results are atypical your results may vary.