moisturizes and nourishes dry, damaged skin
Soothing Antioxidant and Vitamin Gel with natural botanicals: aloe vera, cucumber, chamomile, camu camu and jackfruit by Mika Naturals
- Help soothe and hydrate dry, rough, itchy or irritated skin on contact. Can be used to help with eczema, psoriasis, acne, scalp itch, sun burns, cuticles, insect bites, wind burn, razor burn and other rashes
- With natural and organic Aloe Vera, Cucumber, Chamomile, Camu Camu, Jackfruit, and Vitamins A & E
- Easily-absorbed formula perfect for all skin types
- Can be combined with other lotions and creams for additional moisturizing and hydrating benefits
- Paraben, phthalate, and sulfate free
- Fragrance Free
- Cruelty Free
- Made in USA
- FREE U.S. Shipping
- 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Mika Naturals Aloe Vera and Cucumber Gel
Aloe Vera, often referred to as nature's miracle plant, has been used for thousands of years to soothe, soften, and repair skin. Natural and hydrating Cucumber, Chamomile and Camu Camu extracts calm and nourish rough, dry, irritated skin. Jackfruit extract is a natural source of Vitamin C and phytonutrients and helps prevent UV-induced damage while promoting healthy, smooth skin. Antioxidant Vitamins A and E protect skin, fight against free radical damage, and restore skin to a more healthy condition. This easily-absorbed formula is ideal for sunburns, windburns, insect bites, razor burns, rashes and other skin conditions.
DIRECTIONS for Mika Naturals Aloe Vera and Cucumber Gel: Shake occasionally. Apply to clean skin twice a day or as needed. For best results, use before any other skin care products while skin is still moist from washing. Apply immediately after sun exposure. You may experience some tingling sensation.
INGREDIENTS: Purified Water (Aqua), Kosher Vegetable Glycerin**, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice*, Cucumber (Cucumis Sativus) Fruit*, Camu Camu (Myrciaria Dubia) Fruit*, Jackfruit (Artocarpus Heterophyllus) Seed*, Chamomile (Chamomilla Recutita Matricia) Flower*, Carbomer, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Ginseng (Panax Ginseng) Root*, Allantoin**, Phenoxyethanol.
These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. The products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always see your licensed health care professional for proper diagnosis and treatment.