- Helps restore damaged skin cells while moisturizing the skin
- Hyaluronic acid can attract 1000x its own weight in moisture
- Non-comedogenic formulation designed to not clog pores and to work well under makeup
- Ideal for normal, combination or oil-prone skin
- Provides lightweight hydration that can be easily absorbed
- FREE U.S. Shipping
- 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Hydrate skin and help restore skin cells with this peptide-infused, hyaluronic acid moisturizer. Cosmetically elegant, Theraderm Peptide Hydrator provides lightweight hydration that can be easily absorbed.
Also try Theraderm Eternox Peptide Creme and Theraderm NuPeel Skin Peel
When peptides (like those in Theraderm Peptide Hydrator) are applied topically, your skin thinks they are present due to a collagen break down and triggers your body to manufacture more collagen.
What does this mean? Plumper, healthier looking skin AND a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles! Additional collagen also strengthens the matrix of the skin which tightens the skin reducing laxity and sagging skin.
Theraderm Peptide Hydrator Creme contains powerful anti-aging ingredients including Soluble Keratin Peptide and Hyaluronic Acid that work together to stimulate the repair of skin collagen and moisturize your skin.
- Soluble Keratin Peptide: Acts to repair damaged collagen and stimulate the production of new collagen, firming delicate skin and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It is covered by 31 patents for its use in healing wounds, and Theraderm has exclusive use of the ingredient for skin care products.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Hyaluronic acid is a powerful humectant (moisturizer) that attracts 1,000 times its weight in water into the surface of the skin. It also plays a key role in the skin's extracellular matrix by packing it with moisture, making the skin more firm.
Apply twice daily with fingertips, smoothing over face with gentle upward strokes.
Theraderm Peptide Hydrator Ingredients
- Patented Soluble Keratin Peptides
- Hyaluronic Acid
Does Not Contain: Lanolin, Fragrances, Parabens, Gluten
Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Soluble Keratin Peptides, Cyclomethicone, Hypnea musciformis extract, Cetearyl alcohol, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Water, Dimethicone, Glyceryl stearate, Peg-100 stearate, Ceteareth 20, Tridecyl stearate, Neopentyl glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, Sargassum filipendula extract, Hyaluronic acid, Glycosaminoglycans, Biosaccharide gum-1, Extracts of: Cucumber, Green tea leaf, Grape seed, Echinacea angustifolia, Comfrey, Chamomile flower, and Gelidiella Acerosa, Tocopheryl acetate, Sodium PCA, Allantoin, Panthenol, Sodium hyaluronate, Polyacrylamide, C 13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Sorbitol, Tridecyl trimellitate, Urea, Trehalose, Polyquaternium-51, Diazolidinyl urea, Iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Blue 1, Yellow 5
These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. The products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always see your licensed health care professional for proper diagnosis and treatment. These results are atypical your results may vary.