Outdoor Joes - Rhus Tox - Poison Ivy Pro

451 1.5ounces

- 1 ounce


Natural Oral Solution - Helps Prevent Allergic Reactions to Poison Ivy for A Period of Up to One Year

by Outdoor Joes
  • Helps prevent allergic reactions to poison ivy for a period of up to one year.
  • Oral solution: No need for uncomfortable injections.
  • Most people achieve complete immunity. Others experience less severe allergic reactions when exposed to poisonous plants.
  • Recommended by physicians, nurses, pharmacists and other health professionals to help prevent allergic reactions caused by poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac.
  • Homeopathic: Does not affect other prescription or over-the-counter medications.
  • FREE U.S. Shipping
  • 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee

Outdoor Joe's® is a homeopathic rhus tox oral solution that has been proven effective at building poison ivy resistance and immunity. Orally administered at home, Outdoor Joe's eliminates the need for painful injections.

Build An Immunity to Poison Ivy, Oak, & Sumac

How Does Outdoor Joe's Work?

Rhus Toxicodendron is the primary ingredient found in Outdoor Joe's Poison Ivy Pro. By taking small dosages of Rhus Tox over time, ODJ's helps you build a natural immunity to poison ivy, oak, and sumac. By taking ODJs, most people achieve completely reduced sensitivity, while in others the severity of a reaction is reduced.

Who Should Use Outdoor Joe's?

Outdoor Joe's is safe for the whole family and ideal for anyone who enjoys the outdoors. ODJs is perfect for hikers, campers, gardeners, landscapers and groundskeepers, and anyone who likes spending time outside!

Is Outdoor Joe's Safe?

The homeopathic aspect of this liquid solution makes it safe for the whole family without concern for age or medication reactions from either over-the-counter medications or prescriptions currently being administered. Be sure to follow the recommended dosage guidelines.


Rhus Toxicodendron 6x/12x Other ingredients: 20% Ethanol

Outdoor Joes Rhus Tox Poison Ivy Pro Suggested Use

  • 3 droppers full 1 time per week for 3 weeks, then 1 time per month thereafter, hold solution in mouth for 30 seconds then swallow.
  • Can be taken any time of year but ideal to begin administering during Poison Ivy dormant phase (winter) often starting in February in the Midwest.
  • If you are pregnant or nursing, ask a health care professional before using

Keep out of reach of children. In case of an accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact poison control center immediately.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. 

No recommended products at the moment.