Reduces Dark Circles, Lines, and Puffiness
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, dark circles and puffiness around eyes
- Stimulates collagen production
- Exclusive combination of peptides and antioxidants
- Hyaluronic acid produces hydration without clogging pores
- Oil-free formula helps skin appear visibly thicker, firmer and younger
- Free U.S. Shipping
- 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Also try Eternox Peptide Creme by Theraderm
Peptides are definitely the latest "buzz word" in the skin care industry. But do you know what makes them so important in your skin care routine?
When our skin collagen breaks down, short segments of amino acids are formed. These are the tiny proteins and active molecules known as peptides. These peptides send a message that collagen has been lost and your body needs to generate more. As we age this process begins to slow down. This is where peptides in skin care come into play.
When peptides (like those in Theraderm Peptide Repair Eye Cream) are applied topically, your skin thinks they are present due to a collagen break down and triggers your body to manufacture more collagen!
What does this mean? Plumper, healthier looking skin AND a reduction in the appearance of dark circles, eye bags, puffiness, and wrinkles around the eyes.
Theraderm Peptide Repair Eye Creme has two of the powerful peptides found in Eternox Peptide Creme by Theraderm, Soluble Keratin Peptides and Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (Argireline).
Peptide Repair Eye Cream is designed to be used on the entire surface of the skin on the eyelid and under the eye to reduce puffiness and dark circles as well as to hydrate and restore a younger look to the eyes. Although wrinkles don't normally become "puffy", eyelids do. To fight this puffiness (or eye bags), Theraderm added a small amount of caffeine to the Peptide Repair Eye Creme to reduce both the swelling and puffiness.
Theraderm Peptide Repair Eye Creme's two powerful peptides work together to stimulate the repair of skin collagen and eradicate wrinkles by restoring youthful thickness to the skin dermis itself.
- Soluble Keratin Peptide: Acts to repair damaged collagen and stimulate the production of new collagen, firming delicate skin and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It is covered by 31 patents for its use in healing wounds, and Theraderm has exclusive use of the ingredient for skin care products.
- Argireline TM (Acetyl Hexapeptide-8): Softens the lines caused by expression. It is composed of six amino acids and is designed to relax facial muscles that cause wrinkles.
Apply to eyelid skin (upper and lower) as thinly as possible. Use before moisturizer or sunblock in the morning and evening.
Theraderm Peptide Repair Eye Cream Ingredients
- Patented Soluble Keratin Peptides
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (ArgirelineTM)
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract
- Pure, Cold-Pressed Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
Registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Does Not Contain: Parabens Fragrances Oils Dyes Gluten
Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, Acetyl hexapeptide-8, Keratin, Panthenol, Glycerin, Cyclomethicone, Hypnea musciformis extract, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Cetearyl alcohol, Water, Glyceryl stearate, Peg-100 stearate, Ceteareth 20, Tridecyl stearate, Neopentyl glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, Sorbitol, Gelidiella acerosa extract, Sargassum filipendula extract, Hyaluronic acid, Glycosaminoglycans, Tridecyl trimellitate, Polyacrylamide, Allantoin, Biosaccharide gum-1, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, Camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract, Vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, Echinacea angustifolia extract, Symphytum officinale (comfrey) rhizome/root extract, Anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower extract, Tocopheryl acetate, Diazolidinyl urea, Tetrasodium EDTA, Iodopropynyl butylcarbamate.
These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. The products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always see your licensed health care professional for proper diagnosis and treatment. These results are atypical your results may vary.