Curaderm BEC5 Topical Cream with Free Booklet and Tape
- 20 ml tube (lasts approximately 2-3 months)
- Includes a free book on Curaderm by Dr. Bill Cham and a 3M Micropore tape (1 inch x 10 yard)
- The original product developed in Australia by Biochemist, Dr. Bill E. Cham, Ph.D
- Topical cream application leaves little to no scarring
- Safe to use and protects normal skin tissue
- Uses natural plant extracts
- Fast, effective results
- Leaves healthy skin unaffected
- Natural formula containing eggplant derived glycoalkaloids
- FREE U.S. Shipping
- 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Curaderm BEC5 Topical Cream
Curaderm BEC5 Cream contains the active ingredient, Solasodine Glycosides, derived from eggplant and a less well-known plant from Australasia, the Devil's Apple. After two decades of research, biochemist Dr. Bill Cham discovered that the natural Curaderm BEC5 Cream works by stripping away a sugar called Rhamnose which is not found in healthy cells. Then the immune system induces apoptosis and removes the unhealthy cell. Curaderm BEC5 has been proven to be effective on keratosis (sun spots) and even age spots, often removing them within days. BEC5 Curaderm is a non-toxic product as it has the same active ingredients found in eggplant, eaten regularly by people everywhere.
Curaderm BEC5 Articles and Research
Curaderm BEC5 Ingredients
Solasodine Glycosides (BEC) (extracted from eggplants), Salicylic Acid, Urea.
Curaderm BEC5 Topical Cream Instructions
Clean the area concerned with a mild antiseptic then dry and apply the BEC5 thickly over the area. Apply Curaderm BEC5 at least twice daily and cover the area with a medicated paper (micro-pore) tape. Curaderm BEC5 should be stored below 77 degrees Fahrenheit (25 degrees Celsius).
Note: BEC5 should not be used on moles.
Minimum use: seven days
Maximum use: three months
Avoid contact with your eyes. Do not use internally.
Below is a selection of the most commonly asked questions on Curaderm BEC5.
Disclaimer: Please consult a physician to determine any precise medical needs; these answers are merely here to provide information based on published resources.
- I've noticed swelling and redness around the areas I've applied BEC5, is this normal?
This is more than likely a reaction to any antiseptic you're using rather than the cream itself. It's important that the affected area on your body is cleansed with antiseptic before applying Curaderm BEC5.
- How long will it take for me to see worthwhile results?
Typical treatment periods can include 8 to 12 weeks of applying the cream twice a day. The length of time will differ depending on a number of factors, including the area's location and the severity of its condition.
- Are there any precautions I should take when applying Curaderm BEC5 cream?
Ensure you keep treated areas constantly moist. This can be done by keeping said area out of direct contact with sunlight. Be sure to wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying the cream.
- Can I cover the areas that I apply BEC5 cream to?
Yes, a micropore dressing can be used to cover areas that the Curaderm BEC5 cream has been applied to, and should be changed after each application, at least twice a day.
- Can Curaderm cream be applied to all areas of the body?
BEC5 can successfully be used on all areas of the body, but issues can arise when these zones are located on or in proximity to areas that emanate liquid, such as the eyes or mouth. Wet zones, like the inside of the mouth, will require extra application, and may take longer to heal. If not cared for properly, the BEC5 may falter in particularly liquid-heavy spots.
- What if my Curaderm BEC5 has been exposed to hot temperatures and has separated?
Curaderm BEC5 can be reconstituted if you receive the product and it has separated. Simply follow the steps below:
- Place the tube of Curaderm BEC5 in a small pot of hot water approximately that is 140-158 degrees Fahrenheit (60-70 degrees Celsius) for approximately 5 minutes. (The
purpose of this step is to fully separate all the ingredients before blending them back together into the normal
- Remove the Curaderm BEC5 tube and shake it vigorously by hand 20-30 times.
- Place the tube of Curaderm BEC5 into the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Remove the tube of Curaderm BEC5 from the freezer and then store it in the refrigerator for use.
Following these steps will ensure that the ingredients in your tube of Curaderm BEC5 will be blended back together and the product will work 100% effectively as new. This should also return the Curaderm BEC5 to a creamy consistency.
These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. The products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always see your licensed health care professional for proper diagnosis and treatment. These results are atypical your results may vary.