Curaderm BEC5 Topical Cream with Free Booklet and Tape
- 20 ml tube (lasts approximately 2-3 months)
- Includes a free book on Curaderm by Dr. Bill Cham and a 3M Micropore tape (1 inch x 10 yard)
- The original product developed in Australia by Biochemist, Dr. Bill E. Cham, Ph.D
- Uses natural plant extracts
- Natural formula containing eggplant derived glycoalkaloids
- FREE U.S. Shipping
- 90 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Curaderm BEC5 Topical Cream
Curaderm BEC5 Cream contains the active ingredient, Solasodine Glycosides, derived from eggplant and a less well-known plant from Australasia, the Devil's Apple. BEC5 Curaderm is a non-toxic product as it has the same active ingredients found in eggplant, eaten regularly by people everywhere. Click here for a YouTube Video
Curaderm BEC5 Ingredients
Solasodine Glycosides (BEC) (extracted from eggplants), Salicylic Acid, Urea.
What if my Curaderm BEC5 has been exposed to hot temperatures and has separated?
Curaderm BEC5 can be reconstituted if you receive the product and it has separated. Simply follow the steps below:
- Place the tube of Curaderm BEC5 in a small pot of hot water approximately that is 140-158 degrees Fahrenheit (60-70 degrees Celsius) for approximately 5 minutes. (The
purpose of this step is to fully separate all the ingredients before blending them back together into the normal
- Remove the Curaderm BEC5 tube and shake it vigorously by hand 20-30 times.
- Place the tube of Curaderm BEC5 into the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Remove the tube of Curaderm BEC5 from the freezer and then store it in the refrigerator for use.
Following these steps will ensure that the ingredients in your tube of Curaderm BEC5 will be blended back together and the product will work 100% effectively as new. This should also return the Curaderm BEC5 to a creamy consistency.
These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. The products mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always see your licensed health care professional for proper diagnosis and treatment. These results are atypical your results may vary.