Z to B Not for Me! - PMS Symptom Relief Spray
- Cell signaling spray designed to help reduce symptoms associated with PMS such as breast tenderness, cramping, irritability, anxiety, mood swings, headaches, brain fog, food cravings, acne, and trouble sleeping *
- Gluten-free and Vegan
- Convenient under-the-tongue spray application
- Approximately 137 uses (3 sprays each) per bottle
- Free US Shipping
Z to B Not for Me! is a proprietary formula of cell signaling factors uniquely designed to directly reduce symptoms associated with PMS. Leptica's isopathic Z to B Not for Me! PMS relief spray can be taken daily and before bedtime, or periodically as needed to help balance hormones.
Cell signaling is the language of hormones, growth & neurotrophic factors, cytokines and other signaling proteins which instruct cells how to function. Altered cell-signaling pathways control how we feel and act. The Z to B, Not for Me! formula is designed to stimulate a re-balancing of these signals which get disrupted and directly lead to symptoms associated with PMS.
PMS and Menopausal symptoms may be
due to the varying levels of estrogen in the body, and the imbalances of
estrogen are thought to affect many systems in the body. Leptica's formula allows the body to restore the balance often lost
during menstruation and menopause, which in turn relieves associated
The ingredients in Leptica's formula are derived
from recombinant DNA human polypeptides. Recombinant DNA is the only process for safely producing in a
lab the identical cell signaling molecules which the body produces. This is not a hormone replacement therapy
and does not contain botanicals, extracts, minerals, or drugs.
Z to B Not for Me! - PMS Relief Hormonal Signaling Spray by Leptica - Label Information and Ingredients:
- Take 3 sprays under tongue 3 times a day when symptomatic. Take before bedtime for night sweats.
- Repeat as needed to relieve symptoms of PMS due to monthly hormonal imbalances.
- Clear mouth of food or drink at least 20 minutes before and 5 min after to allow for cell signaling.
- If new symptoms occur, discontinue use and consult your healthcare professional.
- If taking hormone replacement therapy, seek advice of your healthcare professional before use
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store between 50 and 95 degree Fahrenheit and away from sunlight, microwaves, computer, and X-Rays.
|Supplemental Facts - Z to B not for Me - PMS Relief Spray
|Serving Size: 3 sprays. Servings per container: 137
|Isopathic (Homeopathic) Recombinant DNA Human IGF-1 12C & Leptin 26C based signaling complex
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Purified Water 90%, Ethyl Alcohol 10% as preservative
* These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, manage, or prevent disease. Always see your licensed health care professional for proper diagnosis and treatment.