1 for $19.95 ($19.95 each)3 for $55.50 ($18.50 each)
4 for $69.00 ($17.25 each)
Dr. Pierpaoli's Original Formula
- Contains Dr. Pierpaoli's original formula of melatonin, zinc, and selenium (Melatonin Zn Se)
- Can help with occasional insomnia
- Can help mitigate effects of jet lag and maintain healthy sleeping patterns
- FREE U.S. Shipping
- 90 day 100% satisfaction guarantee
Melatonin MZS (ZnSe) is Dr. Walter Pierpaoli's original melatonin formula containing the additional and supportive agents zinc (Zn) and selenium (Se). Melatonin ZnSe can work as a sleep disorder treatment, helping the body's supply of melatonin be maintained at more "youthful levels" - as our body produces less melatonin as we age. Ensuring that melatonin for sleep is delivered at the optimum time, Melatonin MZS is a melatonin supplement with added Zinc (Zn) and Selenium (Se), which have other restorative qualities.
Melatonin benefits our body by regulating our awake and asleep times (circadian rhythms), which in turn lets our body find time to repair damaged cells and allows us to switch off mentally. Importantly, restful sleep can help the body get rid of harmful free-radicals and repair damaged cells.
By adding Zinc and Selenium with the Melatonin supplement, the restoration of body and mind is rendered even more effective. Selenium is a trace element that can help reduce oxidative damage. Zinc is an important trace enzyme in the body. When the body is at rest, these vital trace elements can best repair cells.
Also, based on a 2005 research study*, supplementing daily with melatonin (along with zinc and selenium) may help stabilize and even improve vision for those with either wet or dry age-related macular degeneration (ARMD).
Melatonin MZS (ZnSe) tablets are developed by Melatonin expert, Dr. Pierpaoli. They are manufactured in Italy and only contain pharmaceutical grade melatonin.
* http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1196/annals.1356.029/abstract Changxian Yi, Xiaoyan Pan, Hong Yan, Mengxiang Guo, Pierpaoli, W. Effects of Melatonin in Age-Related Macular Degeneration. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, 2005;1057:384-392.
Natural Sleep Aid Regulates Circadian Rhythms; Helps Alleviate Jetlag Symptoms and Can Help with Macular Degeneration
Take one Melatonin MZS tablet before bedtime, ideally between 10 PM and 11 PM.
For additional information including ingredients click here